We are open for business following Rhode Island state guidelines. We are requesting that you wear a mask and we will be limiting the number of folks congregating in the retail space or in the classroom to maintain social distancing. We have also taken additional precautions to help ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- Temperature Check Station
- Located in entryway vestibule
- Please check your temp before entering by placing your forehead in front of the sensor between 1-4inches away.
- If over 99F please do not enter the building.
- MPR2500/MERV14 Grade air filters added to Heat/AC system
- These are very high grade filters that remove allergens as well as viruses & bacteria from the air.
- Filters report in via wireless monitoring as to their lifespan remaining and are replaced when alerted near end of life (approx. 3 months)
- UV-C Sanitizer installed in Heat/AC system
- UV-C light has shown to kill bacteria, viruses and mold spores.
- Air Purifier in classroom
- HEPA & UV-C purifier is located in the classroom
- Enabled during class and other sessions where multiple folks are hanging out there.
Any questions please contact the shop via phone (401) 333-0002 or Facebook Messenger, or e-Mail.